TV Fixtures - 2020/21

I've just read that ppv is going to be ditched altogether after the break,been a meeting today,it says more to follow like,but sounds promising.

I've just read that ppv is going to be ditched altogether after the break,been a meeting today,it says more to follow like,but sounds promising.

Ditched for the lockdown period ... not for Dec and Jan (unless we're back in lockdown then I guess).
See the article I posted just in the post previous to yours.

Ditched for the lockdown period ... not for Dec and Jan (unless we're back in lockdown then I guess).
See the article I posted just in the post previous to yours.
They've not actually stated anything yet have they?

IF they slash the price, they’re admitting they tried to rip us of food in the first place ever, will they be offering partial refunds to the mugs that paid £14.95 to watch a game?

IM not in the blue moon conspiracy club where everything is out to get City but I firmly believe their intention so here were a always to come in at an extortionate fee before lowering it to something more accepting that would have been rejected too if it had been the original price.

IF they slash the price, they’re admitting they tried to rip us of food in the first place ever, will they be offering partial refunds to the mugs that paid £14.95 to watch a game?

IM not in the blue moon conspiracy club where everything is out to get City but I firmly believe their intention so here were a always to come in at an extortionate fee before lowering it to something more accepting that would have been rejected too if it had been the original price.

Not slashing the price mate,it's going altogether apparently,till end of December at least,then we shall see what happens in New Year

All the above is from the leaks though or whatever newspaper articles are putting together ...

Official statement states only this:

"Shareholders also discussed the broadcast options of non-UK live matches from round nine onwards following the international break later this month."

"Discussions with all stakeholders are ongoing and a broadcast solution will be announced in due course."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.