Tuesday 30th April
  • Tottenham vs Ajax - Kick-off time: 8pm BST - BT Sport TBC
Wednesday 1st May
  • Barcelona vs Liverpool - Kick-off time: 8pm BST - BT Sport TBC
Tuesday 7th May
  • Liverpool vs Barcelona - Kick-off time: 8pm BST - BT Sport TBC
Wednesday 8th May
  • Ajax vs Tottenham - Kick-off time: 8pm BST - BT Sport TBC

So its looks like Liverpool will be playing Newcastle 4.30 Sunday and 51 hours later or so against Barca
Same for Spurs - They play Bournemouth Monday night 8pm and 48 hours later against Ajax.
Ajax also have a cup final at 5pm on Sunday. Barca play Saturday evening.

Where this leaves City is that we play on the sky sports slot at 12.30 Sat and liverpool and Spurs have the Sunday evening and MNF slots.
Are they going to allow 48 hours between games or will we be forced to swap? Hope city put the foot down!!

This also makes the case that if a team is left in the champions league then their domestic fixtures should be anytime on a Saturday to lessen later fixture disruption!
And this is another reason why SKY/BT are twats when it comes to scheduling as they move things around and then cover their arses by saying fixtures may change. Unfair ion the fans who have booked flights, hotels, etc. I have already had to move something from the Saturday morning to the Monday because the fixture moved to 12.30, better not change to the Sunday or Monday now.

And this is another reason why SKY/BT are twats when it comes to scheduling as they move things around and then cover their arses by saying fixtures may change. Unfair ion the fans who have booked flights, hotels, etc. I have already had to move something from the Saturday morning to the Monday because the fixture moved to 12.30, better not change to the Sunday or Monday now.

true mate, another fair argument to those those in the Media about Empty seats. How many Millions is written off from Fans each season in Hotels, flights or trains due to the rearrangement of games. Leicester, cardiff, burnley, united and maybe others have all been liable to change this season and within the last 6 weeks.

It really puts a sour taste in your money when you commit time and money into an experience only for it to change and you lose financially. Even more when its something personal like time with family or friends.

Last edited:
where you hearing that mate?

From a contact within the club, albeit indirectly. To be honest, I could do with it remaining on the Saturday as I go away on the Sunday but it sounds legit as someone on this thread explained their reasons for thinking it will move to the Monday due to Spurs’ CL commitments then not long after that I heard this info completely independently.

Booked ancoats travelodge on Monday with free cancellation just in case.
Cannot see any other alternative.

From a contact within the club, albeit indirectly. To be honest, I could do with it remaining on the Saturday as I go away on the Sunday but it sounds legit as someone on this thread explained their reasons for thinking it will move to the Monday due to Spurs’ CL commitments then not long after that I heard this info completely independently.

Ffs. Why not just move Liverpool to Saturday night at 730 or 745pm. Then move spurs to the Sunday 430pm one. Why should we swap. I have spent 300 on flights and a hotel for the family. Just can’t plan to come over anymore. It’s too difficult

What's the point of CS sending out an email on 8 April saying :

Manchester City v Leicester City Fixture Change
Following notification from the Premier League, please be aware that the Premier League home match against Leicester City will now be played on Saturday 4th May, Kick-Off 12.30pm.

Nothing to say might change at a later date and of course nothing reminding us not to book travel / accommodation until in possession of match ticket (presumably as Seasoncard Holder). I wonder what it says to those who aren't SC holders. Possible claims incoming?!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.