TV Games - Dec/Jan

In the Sky era, I can only remember us playing against the rags on a weekday evening twice in the league
One of those was a Monday to appease the pubs when Sky hugely increased their subscription (Vinnie's header)
The other was a Thursday when we were killed playing David Brightwell against Kanchelskis. That game was 23 years ago!!

I really don't think GMP would want a night game if it could be played early on a Saturday or Sunday
As we play in the Ukraine on the Wednesday against Shaktar and they play the Dog and Duck at home on the Tuesday there is no doubt in my mind that the twat that is Gill will be pulling the strings to get the game played at 12:30 on the Saturday, absolutely nailed on.

As we play in the Ukraine on the Wednesday against Shaktar and they play the Dog and Duck at home on the Tuesday there is no doubt in my mind that the twat that is Gill will be pulling the strings to get the game played at 12:30 on the Saturday, absolutely nailed on.

A win vs Feyenoord will see us group champions, so we won't have to take our main men to the Ukraine
I'll be more than happy with an early Saturday kick off

I read this morning the Arsenal Christmas Eve decision won’t be taken until next Thursday and they are likely to go for Friday 22nd with that one. I wonder will this delay the rest of the decisions ??

A win vs Feyenoord will see us group champions, so we won't have to take our main men to the Ukraine
I'll be more than happy with an early Saturday kick off
Not necessarily pal, if we get beat by both Shaktar and Napoli and Napoli beat Shaktar at home (assuming Feyenoord lose all their games) we could all finish on 12 points, if the head to heads are not conclusive. E.G. we have a better head to head over Shaktar, Napoli over us and Shaktar over Napoli it will go on goal difference meaning the Shaktar game could be crucial, are you still more than happy for early Saturday?!! BTW, I think we will get the requisite point at Napoli.

Not necessarily pal, if we get beat by both Shaktar and Napoli and Napoli beat Shaktar at home (assuming Feyenoord lose all their games) we could all finish on 12 points, if the head to heads are not conclusive. E.G. we have a better head to head over Shaktar, Napoli over us and Shaktar over Napoli it will go on goal difference meaning the Shaktar game could be crucial, are you still more than happy for early Saturday?!! BTW, I think we will get the requisite point at Napoli.

If but maybe!!
A positive result in Naples seals top spot
If we can't beat Feyenoord at home we don't stand a chance in this competition

If but maybe!!
A positive result in Naples seals top spot
If we can't beat Feyenoord at home we don't stand a chance in this competition
A point in Naples doesn't secure top spot as Shaktar could still get between 13 and 15 points if they beat Feyenoord.

If we get a point in Napoli surely the same scenario could occur with all three having 10 points? I know that would mean us losing at home to Feyenoord, but not impossible.

In the Sky era, I can only remember us playing against the rags on a weekday evening twice in the league
One of those was a Monday to appease the pubs when Sky hugely increased their subscription (Vinnie's header)
The other was a Thursday when we were killed playing David Brightwell against Kanchelskis. That game was 23 years ago!!

I really don't think GMP would want a night game if it could be played early on a Saturday or Sunday

There was also our 3-0 win in 2014 on route to the 4th title win - we played them off the park on a Tuesday night.
King of the Kippax had such a good cover after that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.