TV Games - Dec/Jan

Slightly off topic and a little premature but the home derby on 7th April has the CL 1/4 final first leg midweek before, and the 1/4 final second leg midweek directly after.

Bizarrely if we both make it that far we could actually be drawn against United, or another PL club for that one.

I would expect us to make the 1/4 finals, that could be a season defining week!

If we get a point in Napoli surely the same scenario could occur with all three having 10 points? I know that would mean us losing at home to Feyenoord, but not impossible.
If we get a point in Napoli it means we finish above them in head to head, guaranteed.

Poor David Brightwell - constantly gets stick for being at fault in this game, but don't let the fact he was an unused sub throughout the game ruin the myth!
I was going to say I don't remember Brightwell playing that game. I do remember pleading with my Dad to let me stay home rather than go to school for the next week or two. Denied.

Slightly off topic and a little premature but the home derby on 7th April has the CL 1/4 final first leg midweek before, and the 1/4 final second leg midweek directly after.

Bizarrely if we both make it that far we could actually be drawn against United, or another PL club for that one.

I would expect us to make the 1/4 finals, that could be a season defining week!

Imagine 3 derbies in a week! There is a very real chance and odds of us both reaching that stage is high if we get an easy last 16. I was travelling home today and the airport was full of rags off to Lisbon. I hope they get dicked over there.

So despite the title we don't know yet...
Tomorrow definitely but not sure about the Xmas eve games as there seems to be some debate, however doubt whether our game v Bournemouth will be moved to Sunday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.