TV Licence

Sad thing is its these elderly folk who will let those license checking shysters in their homes and then cop a fine. Double bubble for the BBC and this just days after covering in depth the exploits of the same elderly folks on the beaches of northern France. Shithouse organisation.

Why does the BBC still exist at all for fuck sake.
“Oh I pay it cos they say I have too and my parents payed it before me and their parents blah blah blah”
The country needs to tell them to get to fuck. Anyone who watches the BBC and enjoys the content, let them pay for it. The BBC is anticapitalist bullshit.
Did you know that the BBC makes more money each year from advertising, DVD sales and foreign markets, and were expected to pay for it. Enough is enough. If the content is good enough the BBC would survive through a subscription model.

Why oh why is everyone blaming the BBC? It was the government who used to pay for it and then placed it in the lap of the BBC. BBC really have no choice but to cancel it. This shower of sh1te of a government are driving me nuts.

I have a plan. Die @74. Everything is free then. That gives me 3 years, 3 titles, 6 domestic cups, 3 CLs........
Seems fair enough.

Imo whether you have a car or not, a tv or jot, a well or not, if you make a buck then pay taxes so it can be spread out for the benefit of everyone. It’s just easier all round.

Pay as you go or chargeback is ridiculously painful to do in a company- not to mind a country.

IMO.

their trying to claw back the lost revenue from the evaders and LLF groups, around 6 million have ceased to fund them over the last 4 years,me being one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.