tv/radio ads that really grate

I fcking HATE the Kiplings cakes advert where the brother takes a cake home for his miserable sister. Hate the incest suggesting fcker!
Women's vagina cream adverts!! Why aren't there adverts for a cream that treats dry or cheesy dicks? Not that i would need any. But, you know...some men will.
Gambling adverts. When are the government gonna allow ads for crack cocaine too?
Let's not forget Tena panty liners for ' down there ' whilst you're having your tea.

all the ad's for gambling sites do my fucking nut in.......and dating sites. Is on line bingo the preserve of people under 30? If there is an attractive woman in her 30's or 40's unable to get a date unless she goes on line that would make me wonder why?
Dont forget though, it's not about pissing your hard earned up a wall, it's a community, where like minded, happy, smiley faced individuals can chat, gossip, make friends, maybe get a shag. The gambling is immaterial. They used to be followed by Wonga ads for some reason.

schofield and his we buy any car ads, imagine that **** doing a back flip over the desk while your buying a new car, you'd grab him by the scruff of the neck and pitch him through the fuckin window

schofield and his we buy any car ads, imagine that **** doing a back flip over the desk while your buying a new car, you'd grab him by the scruff of the neck and pitch him through the fuckin window

It'll all come out eventually about Schofield.

Golden the Gopher still shits sideways.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.