Mcfc
That barmy one
When theyve all done their washing and cant hang it out
They all start singing
"Where is the Sun?"
As its pissing down
Total Crap!

AJ71

Just Eat, Equity Release one with Eamon Holmes (yeah course you’ve done it Eamon ) and the shite miracle cure for aching joints one with Eamon Holmes.

I watch too much daytime tv, obviously….

Gorton_Tubster

Peleton advert. Its an advert for a lifestyle not fitness. Let's GOooo, you've smashed it, whatever the latest buzz phrase is. Everyone exercises in front of their window, everyone looks great, everyone is top of the leaderboard . Fuckoff, I've done all that shit before, it's a waste of money.. Just walk the dogs each day.

The Go Compare advert. Also the meerkat advert. Shisters.

electric_blue

Team supported
Chelsea (sorry!)
The Internet aware one where all the couples are sitting around pretending to not know what 'irl' etc. means.

They all look like they've only just met - online probably.

johnnymarrsbarres

Peleton advert. Its an advert for a lifestyle not fitness. Let's GOooo, you've smashed it, whatever the latest buzz phrase is. Everyone exercises in front of their window, everyone looks great, everyone is top of the leaderboard . Fuckoff, I've done all that shit before, it's a waste of money.. Just walk the dogs each day.

The Go Compare advert. Also the meerkat advert. Shisters.

Peloton is a massive scam.

I know a lot about bikes and how indoor trainers work. The peloton bikes are basically cheap “dumb” (as opposed to connected ‘smart’ trainers that measure power output) exercise bikes worth at most a couple of hundred quid. The massive markup is all marketing.

manchester blue

Team supported
Manchester City
Phillip Schofield We buy any car, want to smash his weeny gob in. That **** will do anything for money.

I didn't know who Amanda Holden was till two weeks ago now I know her and her fucking mum. WTF.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.