TV Series

Just watched it. Reckon you’re easily pleased! 6 out of 10 episode at best. Whole programme has run its course and I’m watching more out of determination to see it through than anything else. There’s only so many times Kattegat can get captured and recaptured, Ivar can have somebody murdered, faction X can form an alliance with faction Y, or Floki can query his life choices with his Gods. It was always going to be a struggle once Ragnar bit the dust, but the absence of Rollo, the sidelining of Lagertha, and Floki recast as a peace loving philosopher, have also helped pull the rug out from under the programmes’ feet in Series 5
I often wonder how Floki shaves his head so well every day .

Hey Homie :)

I think from memory 4 is better

This together with Fargo are my 2 favourite tv series
Thanks. I’m not losing interest; I just found some of the episodes a tad repetitive.

Much like the film, Fargo is excellent. I can’t wait for the fourth season!

I’ve now finished watching the first three seasons of The Shield.

It’s a great show but I found the third season to be the weakest thus far. There were too many uninteresting sub-plots, especially Shane’s engagement to Mara.

It is, however, 4/5 and 6 introduce some heavyweight guest actors to the series which make it compelling...

Watched first episode of Wayne last night very good 9/10
@Zin 'messiah' Zimmer thinks it’s shit

giphy.gif

Titans on Netflix, not your average superhero stuff, very dark and gritty

It's been better than I thought t would be, although there's evidence of struggles with the writing (for all the characters to be fair) and costume design during the first 4/5 eps.

I think it does ease up with itself as the season goes on.

I thought it was trying to be all things to all people. I also thought it ended up like those new type cartoons where they speed up the show by shortening dialogue and there are deliberate scene drops which enhances 'slapstick' effects.

Not an enjoyable style for me and feel the show would have been better served filling it out more.

Titans on Netflix, not your average superhero stuff, very dark and gritty

just finished watching this, i'm not usually a DC or marvel fan, but quite like the darker approach to this. Other than some timeline issues which left me wondering wtf was going on at times, it's not bad, definitely worth a watch. This new trend to darken old happy clappy series is to my taste, even the re-imagined Sabrina was worth watching

just finished watching this, i'm not usually a DC or marvel fan, but quite like the darker approach to this. Other than some timeline issues which left me wondering wtf was going on at times, it's not bad, definitely worth a watch. This new trend to darken old happy clappy series is to my taste, even the re-imagined Sabrina was worth watching

Watched it and kinda liked it, didn't blow me away but story was strong enough to keep me watching .
Have to agree with some of the criticism over the vilence for the sake of it tag

His partners torture and death by the nuclear family seemed pointless and overdone just for effect by some."]

Finish The Punisher S2, more reserved than S1 bit still great in my opinion amd has a great homage to a John Carpenter Classic in one episode

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.