TV Series

Keep reading about how great the wire is, watched the first series a year ago and it was a bit of a slog, finally convinced myself to give season 2 a go got 2episodes in and ive sacked it off. Just not for me.

Just finished watching all episodes of Bosch on Amazon Prime Video. ===
It's not as good as The Wire, or as violent as The Shield, but it's very well acted and if you like police detective drama - I think you'd really enjoy Bosch.

I also highly recommend Goliath - season one. The second season of Goliath though isn't nearly as good.

I watched through all the Bosch episodes a few months ago after I'd subscribed to Amazon. I agree it's very good.

Funnily, I was watching some old episodes of the X-files recently and a very young Titus Welliver guest stars in one of the Series 1 episodes. He was also good in The Good Wife and in Sons of Anarchy of course.

Just finished watching Goliath series 1 a few days ago so its interesting what you said about series 2: I'll watch it at some point but I've adjusted my expectations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.