TV Series

Started watching a series called 'Wayne', it's a Youtube Premium one so you'd probably need to stream it from somewhere as i don't know anyone that has YT Premium, but it's brilliant. It's like the Netflix series 'The end of the F*cking world' but American and with a sniff of cocaine.

Started watching a series called 'Wayne', it's a Youtube Premium one so you'd probably need to stream it from somewhere as i don't know anyone that has YT Premium, but it's brilliant. It's like the Netflix series 'The end of the F*cking world' but American and with a sniff of cocaine.

Yeah quite a few pages back quite a few of us we saying the same I gave it 10/10

Yeah quite a few pages back quite a few of us we saying the same I gave it 10/10
I'm up to episode 8 and it's really good, feels like a graphic novel on live screen and the OTT characters are just brilliant. I also read somewhere that some of the writers from Deadpool have been working on it and you can tell.

I'm up to episode 8 and it's really good, feels like a graphic novel on live screen and the OTT characters are just brilliant. I also read somewhere that some of the writers from Deadpool have been working on it and you can tell.

Yep the character’s and the writing is spot on.

Watching the Umbrella Academy on netflix

Bit different for a sci fi / graphic novel adaptaion, also it has a great soundtrack

Ahhh Wayne

Fecking Loved it
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.