TV Series

So I finished Umbrella Academy. Very entertaining and worth a watch

Now onto Deadly Class. Only 1 episode in but very dark . It’s about a private school where top crime families send their kids. So far so good

Just watched Baptiste on bbc1, very good 8/10
Yeah I thought it was pretty good as well. Only watched it because we flicked over to BBC as the first episode was ending on Sunday night, to see a severed head in a plastic bag and thought oooh this looks right up our street.

I've recorded True Detective season 3. Gona binge watch when I get time.

What are peoples opinions? I saw one person on here say it was slow paced? Im ok with that if it pays off at the end.

Is it more to the high standard of season 1 or the low standard of season 2? No spoilers please. :-)

It's not finished yet has it? Last episode this Sunday I think.
Everybody was saying that it was great and back to the quality of season 1. As far as I'm concerned it was boring as fuck until episode 6 and there's only 8 episodes.

I've recorded True Detective season 3. Gona binge watch when I get time.

What are peoples opinions? I saw one person on here say it was slow paced? Im ok with that if it pays off at the end.

Is it more to the high standard of season 1 or the low standard of season 2? No spoilers please. :-)

TD1 is my favourite thing ever, and I desperately wanted this one to at least be half as good. So far it seems to be following exactly the same formula in an attempt to match it...but failing.

Still, Mahershala Ali > Vince Vaughn and Colin Farrell.

Finished Dirty John last night, VERY anti climatic, but if that's what happened in real life I suppose that's what they had to go with. Overall I'd say 7/10

Gone right back the the beginning of game of thrones. It’s great going back knowing what I now know, makes so much more sense and you really see even back at the start there was a long term plot. Great tv

Watched Wayne.

I enjoyed The End Of The F#cking World so thought I'd give it a go.
Watched ep1, bit crap but give it a go as it may pick up. 10mns into ep2 and deleted the entire series.

Thought it was utter shit myself and not a patch on T.E.O.T.F.W
Not impressed one bit, juvenile and idiotic.

Gone right back the the beginning of game of thrones. It’s great going back knowing what I now know, makes so much more sense and you really see even back at the start there was a long term plot. Great tv

Yeah watched season 1 to 7 again its brilliantly written and acted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.