TV Series

I've recently started watching "Trapped" on Amazon Prime - Trapped is an Icelandic crime drama series with English subtitles. Without giving anything away about the series... it's about a murder presumably at sea, which comes to light when a decapitated body missing head, hands and feet is discovered by fisherman just off the coast of a small town.

In spite of the description above - the show isn't ultra violent.

I'm enjoying the series so far - the Icelandic setting is captivating (beautiful country) - and the story line and characters are intriguing.

for anyone who saw OA part 1, part 2 now on netflix, suspend belief and you'll enjoy it...assuming it follows the principles of part 1 of course

I've recently started watching "Trapped" on Amazon Prime - Trapped is an Icelandic crime drama series with English subtitles. Without giving anything away about the series... it's about a murder presumably at sea, which comes to light when a decapitated body missing head, hands and feet is discovered by fisherman just off the coast of a small town.

In spite of the description above - the show isn't ultra violent.

I'm enjoying the series so far - the Icelandic setting is captivating (beautiful country) - and the story line and characters are intriguing.

The first series is a lot better than the second!

Billions has started again. Absolutely love this series.
I'm watching it but not sure why! The dialogue just grates me. Every page of the script has some pop cultural reference on it, usually as some analogy. I keep expecting a Family Guy style cutaway gag. Every character does it, too.

Enjoying The Order bit of a light entainment watch. Also the OA is very good had to watch all of season one again seeing it's been 2 years till season 2 popped up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.