TV Series

I've had Gomorra on my list for about 5 years, just watched episode 1, and am making room in my diary for the remaining 60 episodes as we speak.

Killing Eve is really smart, funny and well acted.... but damn, if Eve's fuck-ups result in another death, I think I'm going to have an aneurysm.

I've also just found an HD source for all the episodes of the French Crime thriller Spiral (Engrenages)... I first caught this on the Beeb maybe 10 years ago! Well looking forward to this, it's some of the best TV I ever saw.

Have to agree that Bosch is poor compared to the books. Titus is the most wooden actor I have ever seen. Was the same in Sons of Anarchy, only with the worst Irish accent ever.

I rather like Bosch - completely disagree with your take on the series.

Yet, one person's jewel is another's lump of coal.

So, yes, I respect that you dislike the series - but if your dislike is based on watching just one or three episodes - I suggest that you continue watching until 5 or 6 or more.

Honestly, Bosch is - for me - very well-acted - with a great plot line - and I eagerly await the next season.

At the same time - you're entitled to your opinion - Bosch might not appeal to you.
I actually like Titus Welliver as an actor. Thought he was good in Lost along with Lance Reddick.

Also, (Gomorra) I don't know if anyone's commented on the likeness but I like pretending that Ciro is in fact Pep. Or at least played by him.

Watched the season if Informer and thoroughly enjoyed it. Talked to a mate of mine that's in the know on such things and asked him how realistic it is, as he watched and liked it too. He told me "Sometimes sources have to be treated like shit. Sometimes they want to be loved."

Also watched the first season of Derry Girls. I LOVED it and found it hilarious.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.