TV Series

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paul Lake's Left Knee, 28 May 2013.

1. FCBarca

FCBarca

Mindhunter Season 2 as good as hoped

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer likes this.
  2. Barcon

Barcon

Just about to ask how they could possibly do a second season of the terror until I googled it and saw that there are two shows with the same name.

3. bobmcfc

bobmcfc

Wu assassins is decent.

4. willipp

willipp

Anyone watched 'Salvation'? A couple of episodes in and its ok so far, not sure whether to bother persisting.

5. RandomJ

RandomJ

Don't bother. The first season was alright but the second was some of the worst TV I have ever seen and the show got cancelled after it.

6. Bilboblue

Bilboblue

Into the Badlands, worth staying with? Just finished the first season, sort of liked it, but not hooked on it.

langy[wales] likes this.
  7. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Just caught up the entire series to date and I must admit I am hooked on Gommorah.
    Just started The Sopranos but kind of pissed off at the moment as it spends more time on the shrink and Soprano.Does it get any better ?

8. Lovebitesandeveryfing

Lovebitesandeveryfing

Bought the first series of Suits mainly because in a general discussion in class one of my students (a bright lad, actually) said it was the best thing around, and I was curious to see what makes the youngsters dream these days. I confess that I'm a bit depressed if that's what it is.
    Just meh as far as I'm concerned (Meghan Markle or no Meghan Markle). Does it get any more substantial in the following series?

FCBarca likes this.
  9. route46

route46

Halfway through season 5 and really struggling to see how people have this as the greatest TV show of all time.....personally wouldn't have it top 10 from what I have seen so far

10. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Thanks for that as I thought it must be me.I`m usually hooked on some great American series and I also loved The Wire,Billions, but this is so crap at the moment.May see out the last 4 episodes of Series 1 and see if it wets my appetite.