TV Series

Binged Mindhunter season two over the course of a couple days. Fantastic series.

Also watched both seasons of Barry over the weekend and now I'm just wishing I'd done it closer to season 3 in March. Another great one from HBO.

I’ll be watching the first season again of mindhunter before season 2 always like to catch up when waiting 12 months for the next season.

Binged Mindhunter season two over the course of a couple days. Fantastic series.

Just coming to the end of series 1. Does the FBI’s kid have much else to do with the plot? Seemed a pointless, if humanising, subplot if not.

Brilliant second season, wish they didn't make us wait so much between seasons though.

It’s really well made, you can see the John Douglas influence all over it

It’s not looking good for a 3rd though looking at the reviews, which is a joke if Netflix carry on with this same shit narrative... fingers crossed however, as the creator thinks it’s has an arc of 5, again though they said the same about Hannibal!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.