TV Series

It’s really well made, you can see the John Douglas influence all over it

It’s not looking good for a 3rd though looking at the reviews, which is a joke if Netflix carry on with this same shit narrative... fingers crossed however, as the creator thinks it’s has an arc of 5, again though they said the same about Hannibal!
It's had bad reviews?? I thought the second season was as good as, if not even better than the first. Brilliant stuff.

It's had bad reviews?? I thought the second season was as good as, if not even better than the first. Brilliant stuff.

Not in terms of the content, that has been well received, however, those doing the reviews are pretty much coming to the same conclusion, which is Netflix has form for shows like this, more so when there is a long window between seasons... they may squeeze one more but again it would probably be at a sacrifice for the quality....

Timelines won’t match up, just look at the BTK mirror story!

I’ll be watching the first season again of mindhunter before season 2 always like to catch up when waiting 12 months for the next season.
I did that, but a word of warning, the second season is 1 episode shorter than the first, which made me think I had one more to go when I got to the S2 finale.

Not in terms of the content, that has been well received, however, those doing the reviews are pretty much coming to the same conclusion, which is Netflix has form for shows like this, more so when there is a long window between seasons... they may squeeze one more but again it would probably be at a sacrifice for the quality....

Timelines won’t match up, just look at the BTK mirror story!

I assumed the long delay was due to Asif Kapadia not being able to return as director of half the episodes because of the Maradona film he did and/or Fincher being busy.

Would be a massive shame if it wasn't continued.

Absolutely brilliant shows you have to watch:

Atlanta (FX): About an up-and-coming rapper's life, show was created by Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) who also stars as the rapper's manager. Wonderful cinematography, some hilarious scenes, pretty emotional topics and generally very authentic dialogues. Hard to describe why this show is so good so you have to just watch it. Definitely my favourite current show. I recommend watching it stoned.

The Chi (Showtime): Coming-of-age stuff about the lives of a poor neighborhood in Chicago's southside. Does a brilliant job in intertwining the different characters' storylines. My second favourite show right now. Watching it stoned won't hurt either.

Absolutely brilliant shows you have to watch:

Atlanta (FX): About an up-and-coming rapper's life, show was created by Donald Glover (Childish Gambino) who also stars as the rapper's manager. Wonderful cinematography, some hilarious scenes, pretty emotional topics and generally very authentic dialogues. Hard to describe why this show is so good so you have to just watch it. Definitely my favourite current show. I recommend watching it stoned.

The Chi (Showtime): Coming-of-age stuff about the lives of a poor neighborhood in Chicago's southside. Does a brilliant job in intertwining the different characters' storylines. My second favourite show right now. Watching it stoned won't hurt either.

Have you been stoned since 2011???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.