TV Series

'Undone'.

I'm 2 episodes in. It's different, I'll say that!!

If you can get past the standard thought of what a TV series should be and amalgamate real and animation, it becomes quite engrossing.

How do I explain...? If, as a kid, you saw the "Lord of the Rings" animation or even "Snow White" (I think), there were spots of 'trace animation' involved, well that's what it's like!

It's pretty well done, if you like complicated stuff!!

On Amazon Prime!
Just started watching that myself.

I had no idea what it was called(rotoscoping hey?) but knew it was the same technique as 'Dream Corp LLC' which I really enjoyed.

Just started watching that myself.

I had no idea what it was called(rotoscoping hey?) but knew it was the same technique as 'Dream Corp LLC' which I really enjoyed.

Is this a short or a series?

I've seen shorts in this manner (I believe "The Animatrix" had a short sequence of such media), but I don't think there's been a commitment to full episodes in a US season before.

I could be wrong as I've seen so little of this design over the years.

Is this a short or a series?

I've seen shorts in this manner (I believe "The Animatrix" had a short sequence of such media), but I don't think there's been a commitment to full episodes in a US season before.

I could be wrong as I've seen so little of this design over the years.
It's a series, there's been 2 seasons so far with a 3rd on the way next year. The episodes are only 10 mins long though. That seems to be a pattern, so I assume it must be time consuming to make rotoscope animated content.

It's very bizarre but funny, with some great visuals and at times it's quite philosophical, since the aim is to help patients overcome difficulties and trauma through their dream-space. It's even got a robot voiced by Stephen Merchant in it too.

Last edited:
Anyone watched The Loudest Voice? Gone well under the radar and searched the last 10 pages but no reference to it.

Loved it and Russell Crowe and Sienna Miller are both fantastic in it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.