TV Series

Have you seen Animal Hospital? Lovely quaint show with a really nice presenter who always gives a cuddle to the kiddies when their hamster dies.

ROFL

rexfeatures_409722c.jpg

Lasted about 45 mins of Ep1 of White House Plumbers. Was really looking forward to it as Woody Harrelson is normally superb but this was a mess frankly, trying far too hard to be a farce but ended up as neither serious drama nor comedy. Shame as it’s a hell of a story.

Colin from accounts.

Its ok. Don’t get why people say is well funny. I smiled a few times but let’s not go overboard.

Was a good watch though.
It’s very fucking weird in places I’ll give it that. Funny in places and it grew on me over the course of the 8 episodes but not one I’ll rave about.

Lasted about 45 mins of Ep1 of White House Plumbers. Was really looking forward to it as Woody Harrelson is normally superb but this was a mess frankly, trying far too hard to be a farce but ended up as neither serious drama nor comedy. Shame as it’s a hell of a story.

Looked at the trailer and thought it be a pile of crap so stayed well clear

Just started watching it, thanks to a recommendation on here, wasn't expecting it to be that funny, but its absolutely top notch comedy.

I thought it was great - really funny and had an offbeat kinda original-ish approach.
I found it so good that I rationing myself to 2 episodes a night so that I didn’t rip through the series too soon.
Then the scriptwriters sadly ran out of ideas after episode 6.
I watched / endured all of episode 7 through to the very end to give it every chance but have not been tempted to click on episode 8.

'The Days' on Netflix is pretty good - a Japanese dramatisation of the Fukushima nuclear disaster.

If you enjoyed the HBO Chernobyl series and gritty thriller dramas in general it's one for you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.