TV Series

^^ Gave that a whirl...there's a fair bit of Euro drama TV that wouldn't even make ITV over here...well produced but weak acting and storylines. Spiral is ace though.

Finally caught up with Narcos (Season 3)...I'd forgotten how good this show really is. Gonna be sad when it finishes (though Mexico is up next).

Currently wading through Mindhunter on Netflix. It’s sooooo slow. Absolutely fuck all has happened and I’m 4 episodes in.
And as for The Spy with Sacha Baron Cohen. That set a new record. 10mins then deleted it.

Currently wading through Mindhunter on Netflix. It’s sooooo slow. Absolutely fuck all has happened and I’m 4 episodes in.
And as for The Spy with Sacha Baron Cohen. That set a new record. 10mins then deleted it.

Mindhunter is a great watch, one where you need to engage in the story, not one for thrills n spills.

Some great acting too, cameron brittons performance in particular

Not sure if it's been mentioned on here (and technically not a series) but Game Changers on Netflix is very good (so far...just dipped in on a recommendation).

I get the impression you're not very patient, both of those series I, and many others here, found excellent.

Take it you've never read the books or played the video games of this series?

If it's half as good of them it'll be an excellent series
Video games are a mystery to me as an old git and I have never heard of the books, it's just looks the usual to me,big brave hero, romantic sub plot, special effects and bad acting,so not a watch from me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.