TV Series

New gf has introduced me to Love is Blind on Netflix. Truly awful reality dating show, but it is so awful it comes full circle to the point where I like it, and I'd probably watch the remaining episodes on my own if it came to it.

General premise is they have dates with strangers in a booth and they can't see each other and within 4 weeks some of them get engaged, and only after proposing they get to meet the them (see what they look like). 4 weeks later they get married.

Fucking mental.

Westworld is back on tonight (9pm eastern time).
Some good explainers here (for others: don't click if you haven't seen seasons 1 & 2 yet)

S1:
S2:

Watching S3E1 right now. Oh how I missed that opening. Oh and there's an important scene after the ending credits.
Also
Bernard looked better with some hair on his huge head; thankfully it looks like he's going back to his previous style by the end of the episode. I like corporate-manipulator Dolores. Liam seems good-natured though. Caleb=William#2? Naziiiis!

Was going to start The Outsider tonight. Is it worth bothering with or just get rid?

It’s one those series where you start watching and want to finish it to know what’s going on and it’s one of those series where I won’t watch it again. It’s a 6.8/10 for watchability.

It’s one those series where you start watching and want to finish it to know what’s going on and it’s one of those series where I won’t watch it again. It’s a 6.8/10 for watchability.

Thanks mate, I'll take a look and see how I go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.