TV Series

Cannot believe I'd disregarded Ozark for so many years. What a joy. A TV version of a book you can't put down/page turner. I'm having to limit myself to one per night so I don't watch them too soon (I'm on Ep7 Season one...I did actually catch two last night). Really enjoyable.
23 episodes left then...it's literally the highlight of my day (after seeing my kids of course).

Cannot believe I'd disregarded Ozark for so many years. What a joy. A TV version of a book you can't put down/page turner. I'm having to limit myself to one per night so I don't watch them too soon (I'm on Ep7 Season one...I did actually catch two last night). Really enjoyable.
23 episodes left then...it's literally the highlight of my day (after seeing my kids of course).

It's a great show for female characters: Ruth, Ma Snell and Wendy Byrde.

Plus Janet McTeer plays a scary mob lawyer in Season 2.

Havent watched any of S3 yet though.

I think part of the reason I like the show is I think both Jason Bateman and Laura Linney are both fine actors and very watchable.
First saw Laura Linney in Armistead Maupins' Tales of The City 20 odd years ago...incidentally that has a new series on Netflix

Finished the last of This Country last night. I think this series, third, has been the best of the lot. I'll miss Kerry and Kurtan. Not forgetting the vicar, Martin Mucklowe and Kerry's mum!

If you haven't seen it, it's very good.

I’ve just watched the first two episodes of Paradise PD.

Some of the jokes fall flat and I think it tries a bit too hard to be outrageous but it certainly has its moments.

I have been watching Banshee on sky atlantic, what a brilliant 10 part series it has been, it concludes tonight.

Im just hoping they make a follow up series, it has been excellent.

I have been watching Banshee on sky atlantic, what a brilliant 10 part series it has been, it concludes tonight.

Im just hoping they make a follow up series, it has been excellent.

I followed Banshee whilst I was getting shit done around the house, really enjoyed it and in truth deserved a bit more respect from me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.