TV Series

Just started Big Little Lies. Looks like a slow burner but I like Reese Wetherspoons’ character.

She said “get fucked” to someone. A criminally underused phrase in film and television

Tried the first 4 episodes of the Outsider before binning it which is rare as usually no matter how rubbish something is I feel the need to finish it.
I think about 60% of us did exactly the same thing. Found it impossible to take it seriously despite some good stuff. Too procedural for a horror, not believable enough for a procedural.

Anyway. Westworld Series 2, episode 2, damn, they've only gone and JJ'd it. Felt more like a Trailer for Westworld series 3 rather than the real thing. Massive budget, fast moving, change scenery every 5 minutes. Dreadful dialogue, really can't escape the building sense of naffness about the whole thing. Series 2 was okay for me because despite being a bit boring and confusing, at least they kept the pacing, used the violence sparingly for horrific effect, kept it all wierd and obscure, and mostly let us enjoy the actors. One thing I'll say contributed to the impression of this series not being particularly original was instantly recognising half of the locations, definitely greatest hits of film locations of recent years. The Italian village had even been used in a flipping video game, it's that well known.

halfway through the 4th season of Better call Saul....whichever twat told me this was better than Breaking bad clearly stitched me up....got to see it through now though....

halfway through the 4th season of Better call Saul....whichever twat told me this was better than Breaking bad clearly stitched me up....got to see it through now though....

They are good but every season I’ve watched seem to only get really going after 4/5 episodes it’s a very slow build up to the season and storyline.

Tiger King, what the fuck, if you pitched that as a tv series you’d get laughed out of the studio, some weird bastards in the world.

Just started re watching Band of Brothers. I had forgotten how good it was. It must be one of the best War films/series ever made. Just gripping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.