TV Series

I had saved up a bunch of episodes of better call Saul as I’m always too eager to watch the next one immediately after to stick to the weekly schedule, caught up yesterday and it’s just as brilliant as ever. Best thing on tv by a country mile and easily on a par with breaking bad.

They had the same problem in ‘El Camino’.

Todd is about 30lbs heavier and looks much older than when he first appeared in Breaking Bad during the train heist.

I’m surprised Gilligan didn’t go down The Irishman route by using de-aging technology.
El Camino was utter shit

Those who watched Community which season did it start to dip? Read there were a few issues (Chevy Chase left) abs it went off the boil (may have picked back up towards the final season though?).

I don't really watch "normal" TV any more but I've really been enjoying "The Quiz " on ITV which is a drama based on the "coughing" scandal on Who wants to be a Millionaire?

No doubt some parts may move away from what actually happened but I think they have done a great job of portraying the family and the network of fanatics who tried to get on to the show. A lot of subtle and pleasant throwbacks to the late 90s and early 00s in the show.

I'm on that as well blue.

It's ace.

I never actually finished the final season of Breaking Bad because it got to where I really didn't care about any of the characters. I didn't find them at all likeable or find their motivation by that point interesting enough to want to watch what happened to them anymore.

The final season probably IS the weakest. they could have ended it at 4. but it is still a great tv series overall.

Those who watched Community which season did it start to dip? Read there were a few issues (Chevy Chase left) abs it went off the boil (may have picked back up towards the final season though?).

after season 3 it properly plummets.

Expectations were high and it ultimately failed to live up to them.

My expectations were not that high at all, always thought the leap to a longer format was risky. it was 2 hours of very little of anything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.