TV Series

I missed it in the end but sounds like it’s pretty dire. Thought Strangers on Netflix was pretty rubbish...is there any decent British TV shows out there? Anything not over acted or with malnourished writing?
Killing Eve ? I watched ten minutes of Peaky Blinders and all I saw was a bunch of actors in costumes...
National Treasure on Channel 4 catch up is brilliant with superb writing and understated acting. Robbie Coltrane and Julie Walters at their absolute best.

National Treasure on Channel 4 catch up is brilliant with superb writing and understated acting. Robbie Coltrane and Julie Walters at their absolute best.

Thanks will look out. Just remembered London Spy was a brilliant British TV Series (we can make stunning Drama...it's just a little harder to find and perhaps not with anything approaching the budgets the US has).
Yes...London Spy was great (based on a true story I believe...). Dark, paranoiac stuff that...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.