TV Series

Yes! It's fuckin brilliant. As a sci fi fan (inc. DS9 and Next Gen) it's one of the best Sci-fi shows out there! From plot lines, acting and visuals its top drawer!

agreed expanse is excellent.

if you want a great sci fi series to watch and don’t mind a slow burner then Babylon 5 is well worth a watch.

some of the effects are a bit ropey but the story is excellent, one of the best space operas out there. End of season 4 is the full story arc. Was fully written for 5 seasons. Then 5th season got cancelled so he squashed season 4/5 into 1 season. Then it was renewed for a 5th again so the writer had to make stuff up for it.

the 5th season is decent but not as good as the main arc.

Last edited:
Just finished watching Prison Break for the 1st time. Series 1-3 I thought were quality (Series 1 being one of my favourite series of anything) 4 was watchable but nowhere near same standard. 5 was just for the money/fans.

I’ve just watched episodes 4-8 from the 5th season of The Shield.

Even though my learning disorders inhibit me from remembering much, I’m surprised The Shield isn’t widely regarded as one of the best TV series ever made. As much as I love Breaking Bad, I find Vic Mackey far more watchable than Walter White/Heisenberg.

agreed expanse is excellent.

if you want a great sci fi series to watch and don’t mind a slow burner then Babylon 5 is well worth a watch.

some of the effects are a bit ropey but the story is excellent, one of the best space operas out there. End of season 4 is the full story arc. Was fully written for 5 seasons. Then 5th season got cancelled so he squashed season 4/5 into 1 season. Then it was renewed for a 5th again so the writer had to make stuff up for it.

the 5th season is decent but not as good as the main arc.

Got to admit I absolutely loved this show and is up there with one of THE best sci-fi shows of all time.
Season 1 was a bit of a slow build up but once season 2 got going with the Shadows storyline it never looked back.
Excellent show and a must for any sc- fi fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.