TV Series

I've recently got back into Ozark after hearing good things about series 3. I originally gave up after 4 episodes of series 2 but have really enjoyed the end of this series (just got the one left of series 2). After people have said the second series dipped I've got high hopes for what's ahead

I've recently got back into Ozark after hearing good things about series 3. I originally gave up after 4 episodes of series 2 but have really enjoyed the end of this series (just got the one left of series 2). After people have said the second series dipped I've got high hopes for what's ahead

I'm up to season 2 episode 3 of Ozark. A lot on here have said its great but I struggled to get into season 1 until the last 2 episodes where it picked up and now season 2 is getting political like these type of programs usually do. Drugs, profits, politics, deaths.... It just doesn't seem to be that different from other shows. I will stick with it though. Positives i suppose are - I like where its filmed and i like the blonde girl Ruth and the old man the byrds live with.

I'm up to season 2 episode 3 of Ozark. A lot on here have said its great but I struggled to get into season 1 until the last 2 episodes where it picked up and now season 2 is getting political like these type of programs usually do. Drugs, profits, politics, deaths.... It just doesn't seem to be that different from other shows. I will stick with it though. Positives i suppose are - I like where its filmed and i like the blonde girl Ruth and the old man the byrds live with.
Yeah I got bored of it around the time you're at now, episodes 7 onwards are great though and pretty fast-paced. The Cartel's lawyer is a badass

Ah you’re very welcome mate, glad you enjoyed it.

I think too much drama nowadays slips in to being melodramatic and loses credibility.

But I think National Treasure pitched it just right and had believable characters and storyline. Julie Walters was absolutely pitch perfect for me.
Quite enjoyed that mate, thanks,
="knew he'd get found NG on that evidence, although did think they were gonna go the Max Clifford-micro penis direction at one point with the "Rosebud"."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.