TV Series

Absolutely!! Another complex character!

I had to resist talking about the character as I find him super fascinating, but I like any depiction like that.
That's on my list then. Thank you.
In the meantime I'm back to the shield.
Cheers

Ray donavon, I'm guessing that's another one that's passed me by? How I've managed to miss all this stuff I'll never know.
Having said that I didn't start watching GOT till the sixth series was out lol.
Is ray donavon worth a watch then? Appreciate your input

I'll second that re Ray Donovan mate, it was one of those that I binned after an episode, more me I guess, wasn't ready to invest my time into it, but knew I'd eventually go back, the whole show has brilliant characters that have been slowly built upon over time, they did an exceptional job, Micky Donovan is probably one of the funniest characters I've seen, for all the wrong reasons, just his quote's as much as anything, fine actor Jon Voight.

Got one of those fires sticks loaded with streaming programmes on it, can’t believe it’s nearly 40 years when I started watching Hill St Blues, loved the characters and the storylines then. Yes it well dated but still a classic.

Babylon Berlin back broadcasting by boxset. Sky Atlantic (but thought it started on Sky Arts).

German series (with subtitles) set in the post-Great War era. Very interesting show (I love the opening titles and Bryan Ferry was involved early on with the soundtrack) which is up to 3 series now.

Also, lots of nudity.

Just caught up with this. The cabaret setpieces are fantastic. Really enjoyed it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.