TV Series

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Paul Lake's Left Knee, 28 May 2013.

1. Ourman

Ourman

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    All watched during this Lockdown, I saw the first episode of BB years ago and it didn't grip me then but I thought we'd give it another chance! I own and run a small B+B in rural France so with no guests and nothing else to do me and the wife have been hammering Netflix.

2. Mike N

Mike N

Started watching Save Me last night. Didn't know anything about it but noticed the ads for the second series which as just been released. Only watched the first episode but it was very good.

oldius likes this.
  3. Coatigan

Coatigan

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    What order did you watch them in? BCS before BB, i.e story order? or production/release order?

i often wish i hadn't seen BB, so i could watch BCS without knowing any of it. And then have BB to watch with that first time experience again.

ADVERTISEMENT

4. Banned Tosspot

Banned Tosspot

New season of Bosch!

Just finished After Life Season 2. By the 4th episode I was just thinking, ffs just kill yourself for crying out loud!

5. Ourman

Ourman

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    We watched it in release order. With BCS not finished yet we thought it was the way to go, but your right, no Kim or Nacho in BB just leaves us waiting for their demise.

6. Coatigan

Coatigan

Team supported:
    Manchester City
    Or happily into the sunset...

7. crublue1

crublue1

Ray donavon, I'm guessing that's another one that's passed me by? How I've managed to miss all this stuff I'll never know.
    Having said that I didn't start watching GOT till the sixth series was out lol.
    Is ray donavon worth a watch then? Appreciate your input

8. Bigga

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
    Absolutely!! Another complex character!

I had to resist talking about the character as I find him super fascinating, but I like any depiction like that.

9. crublue1

crublue1

That's on my list then. Thank you.
    In the meantime I'm back to the shield.
    Cheers

Bigga likes this.
  10. Rosler's Mullet

Rosler's Mullet

I'll second that re Ray Donovan mate, it was one of those that I binned after an episode, more me I guess, wasn't ready to invest my time into it, but knew I'd eventually go back, the whole show has brilliant characters that have been slowly built upon over time, they did an exceptional job, Micky Donovan is probably one of the funniest characters I've seen, for all the wrong reasons, just his quote's as much as anything, fine actor Jon Voight.