TV Series

Just binged Umbrella Academy. Wow. Great soundtrack, a touch of Guardians, Xmen, carnival, Tarenteno and Baby Driver. Good story line and character development throughout.

Just binged Umbrella Academy. Wow. Great soundtrack, a touch of Guardians, Xmen, carnival, Tarenteno and Baby Driver. Good story line and character development throughout.

Never heard of that. Just watched the trailer and wow, grabbing them now. Looks right up my street.

Liked season 1 of Afterlife and was really looking forward to season 2 but wtf?

watched 4 episodes of season 2 gonna punish myself and watch the last 2 luckily they are only half hour long

First episode of second series of Afterlife showed some promise but went downhill from there.
All seemed very forced unlike the first series which flowed along fantastically.

I’ve been watching this latest series of Our Girl for the simple reason Michelle Keegan is in it. What is it with these lovely ladies at the moment though? The quest to be as stick thin as possible seems to be ramping up a notch. My other favourite brunette Lucy Verasamy is also looking a bit twig like currently.

I'll second that re Ray Donovan mate, it was one of those that I binned after an episode, more me I guess, wasn't ready to invest my time into it, but knew I'd eventually go back, the whole show has brilliant characters that have been slowly built upon over time, they did an exceptional job, Micky Donovan is probably one of the funniest characters I've seen, for all the wrong reasons, just his quote's as much as anything, fine actor Jon Voight.
Sounds right up my street. Thanks for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.