TV Series

Just finish the last episode of Homeland. It gave it some closure I suppose but all felt a little underwhelming after what I thought was a really good last series up to the last 3/4 episodes. Tad disappointed I must say.

Started watching Save Me last night. Didn't know anything about it but noticed the ads for the second series which as just been released. Only watched the first episode but it was very good.
Just finished series 2 or Save Me Too as it’s called. Absolutely fantastic.

So was my missus. If he'd have took those pills and left that dog alone then I don't think we'd have ever been watching it again. It was sooooo obvious what was going to happen as there was far too many references to the pills all the way through that last episode.

The dog is the best thing in the show and the psychiatrist is just a waste of time now. He was mildly amusing in the first season but just cringey in the second and not even funny.
Comedy is very subjective, I think the whole thing is hilarious. I'm only three in on S2 but loving it. Loved the story of the frog and the scorpion.

Comedy is very subjective, I think the whole thing is hilarious. I'm only three in on S2 but loving it. Loved the story of the frog and the scorpion.
I'm binge watching at the moment. It's the only thing on tv that's made me crease with laughter in ages. Something got in my eye at one stage as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.