TV Series

Struggling for a TV series just now, just finished watching Lost In Space the new version andit looks like they have stopped making it so no series 3. Most other Sci-Fi series are polished and manicured to death or have the same plot as the next one. Does anyone know of a series worth sticking with that has a few seasons to get my teeth into?

I know it's subjective but no lah de dah stuff.

You can try 'Lincoln Rhyme: The Hunt for the Bone Collector'.

Denzel W. played the main role years ago in a film adapted from the book, now a series.

I have ridiculously high standards when it comes to watching stuff and I find it okay.

For sci-fi, try 'Babylon 5', 'Manifest', 'Travel[l]ers' or 'Serenity'?

Denzel W. played the main role years ago in a film adapted from the book, now a series.

I have ridiculously high standards when it comes to watching stuff and I find it okay.

Yeah Lincoln Rhymes was ok pity it got canceled.

Manifest looks half decent will have a go at that bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.