TV Series

Anyone seen The killing the American version of the Danish television series Forbrydelsen ? - can’t get the subbies up on mine to watch the original version and am a bit skeptical of American rehashes but the original seems well liked.

Danish version probably just edges it, but the American version was still very good. Joel Kinneman and Mereille Enos. Enjoyed it a lot

I’m getting to the end of Succession, series 2. I’m still not sure if I actually like it or not. My wife is sticking with it but the ‘humour’ continues to annoy me, although there have been a couple of funny laughs, to be fair.

All the characters are still horrible humans, and what the hell is Holly Hunter’s voice all about? As for Roman, if I knew him in real life he would get punched on a regular basis.

I like Greg even though he’s a pit of a pain and I love the music, the theme and the incidental bits throughout the programme.

By the time the third series comes on I’ll probably want to watch it!

I’m getting to the end of Succession, series 2. I’m still not sure if I actually like it or not. My wife is sticking with it but the ‘humour’ continues to annoy me, although there have been a couple of funny laughs, to be fair.

All the characters are still horrible humans, and what the hell is Holly Hunter’s voice all about? As for Roman, if I knew him in real life he would get punched on a regular basis.

I like Greg even though he’s a pit of a pain and I love the music, the theme and the incidental bits throughout the programme.

By the time the third series comes on I’ll probably want to watch it!
Sounds like she's sucking a mint imperial all the time.

Great show though. Gotta love Shiv.

episode%25207%2520use%2520as%2520lede.jpg

Anyone seen The killing the American version of the Danish television series Forbrydelsen ? - can’t get the subbies up on mine to watch the original version and am a bit skeptical of American rehashes but the original seems well liked.
The Killing was only the 2nd of these multi season offerings I watched, Boardwalk Empire being the first. I really enjoyed them both but The Killing was more my type of drama, plenty of twists, bought into the main characters with ease, thought the actor who played Rosie's father was brilliant.
If I had one gripe about The Killing it's that it has ensured I never want to visit Seattle, it never stops fucking raining.

The Killing was only the 2nd of these multi season offerings I watched, Boardwalk Empire being the first. I really enjoyed them both but The Killing was more my type of drama, plenty of twists, bought into the main characters with ease, thought the actor who played Rosie's father was brilliant.
If I had one gripe about The Killing it's that it has ensured I never want to visit Seattle, it never stops fucking raining.

Whilst obviously the lead detectives were brilliant, I totally agree, the Father (and the Mother actually) I thought were superb.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.