TV Series

Brilliant series, just finished series 5 myself.
Great characters in it, good storylines, really well acted.

first time or second, watching it?

It is my first time this far into it, so a lot now happens that i was not mentally or emotionally prepared for. You think, it is pre breaking bad, so it won't be as hard hitting.

But in reality, it pushed boundaries back then, and took themes to a level that has inho influenced many of the much later big hit series.

Anyone watched Picard? Been meaning to give it a try for a while and fast running out of ideas on what to watch.

Decided to finish 'Raised by Wolves' after much hesitation and I knew, just KNEW, it would unravel! It became unfettered nonsense in the end!

With that said, the trio of Amanda Collins, Abubakar Salim and Winta McGrath are wonderful as the nucleus family.

But just why I continue to trust Ridley Scott projects, I will never know!

Decided to finish 'Raised by Wolves' after much hesitation and I knew, just KNEW, it would unravel! It became unfettered nonsense in the end!

If you've finished it then were did you watch episode 10??? It's only aired on the 1/10

first time or second, watching it?

It is my first time this far into it, so a lot now happens that i was not mentally or emotionally prepared for. You think, it is pre breaking bad, so it won't be as hard hitting.

But in reality, it pushed boundaries back then, and took themes to a level that has inho influenced many of the much later big hit series.
First time mate. Fantastic series.

First time mate. Fantastic series.

Yeah bear in mind it is circa 15 years old! it still holds its own even with how far tv dramas have come, in terms of writing, budgets and top bill actors.

when i started it felt it'd be a mammoth commitment to go through so many episodes (rewatchingthe first few series as well as it has been so long). Now it feels like there is hardly any left, with the best part of 2 more series to go.

Away - what a load of horse shit. Somehow made it to e4 and given up.

Honour on ITV - 2 episodes only and really enjoyed it though pretty grim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.