TV Series

Started watching Roadkill.
Seems pretty good my only criticism so far is why does Hugh Laurie get these parts he's an absolute shite wooden actor.
Helen McCrory is in it but seems to have a much smaller part and she's 10 times the actor Laurie is.
I put Hugh Laurie in the same category as Nicolas Cage, another actor who puzzles me as to how he is, an actor.

Started watching Roadkill.
Seems pretty good my only criticism so far is why does Hugh Laurie get these parts he's an absolute shite wooden actor.
Helen McCrory is in it but seems to have a much smaller part and she's 10 times the actor Laurie is.
I put Hugh Laurie in the same category as Nicolas Cage, another actor who puzzles me as to how he is, an actor.

Cage is the nephew of the director Francis Ford Coppola ... it wasn't what he knew that got him where he is.

If actors got roles on merit then he'd have struggled to get employment as a Santa in a cheapskate Christmas grotto.

Last edited:
Finishes S1 of Dark.

I'll be honest, i thought it was Terrible.

Quite a few people rave about it, so part of me wants to see if there is something to the following seasons.

But i could also easily bin it and never look back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.