TV Series

I'm absolutely gripped and haven't been like it for a long time. Watching it with the missus and considering I'm not going to see her till Tuesday now I'm in for a long wait. Never have 1 hour long episodes gone so fast haha
Hahaha, my wife always falls asleep in episodes and it pisses me right off. I sometimes let them run on but i always know ill have to re watch them.

Hahaha, my wife always falls asleep in episodes and it pisses me right off. I sometimes let them run on but i always know ill have to re watch them.

Least it's worth rewatching mate. Definitely a firm favourite now and will probably purchase it to sit alongside 12 Monkeys on the shelf. If you know of any other series like it let me know as I'll need something to watch come Wednesday!

Brilliant isn’t it. I found series 3 confusing as fuck but it all comes together at the end and ends really well. The first series will go down as one of my favorite of all time.
It was a brilliant series but I found the last episode a huge let down and it was totally predictable how they would finish it.

Last edited:
Least it's worth rewatching mate. Definitely a firm favourite now and will probably purchase it to sit alongside 12 Monkeys on the shelf. If you know of any other series like it let me know as I'll need something to watch come Wednesday!
Honestly it’s up there as one of my fav series ever. It gets confusing as fuck towards the end, but the first series and second for me are untouchable in terms of time travel, so may moments in that first series that left me blown away. I love that kind of stuff by the way.

On to the last 4 episodes of Dark. Absolutely amazing TV. Definitely up there for best thing I've watched, just hope these last 4 hours don't ruin it. Love the fact its in German as well. Just adds to the Insanity of it all that I have no idea what they are screaming at each other

How long did it take you to start liking it?

"To the lake", dubbed Russian, but doesn't bother me , eyesight's shit, really enjoyed this, but I generally tend to like all those "survival after a plague" etc etc type stuff anyway.

Bonus :- nudity is decent.
Just finished season 1 of this....really really enjoyed that. But god almighty, that Ira is an absolute woman!!

How long did it take you to start liking it?

Had me by the end of the second episode. Took longer to get used to watching something not in English. I'm a time travel nerd though so it ticks all the right boxes.

Had me by the end of the second episode. Took longer to get used to watching something not in English. I'm a time travel nerd though so it ticks all the right boxes.

Ok , I'm 7 episodes in. Still to really get into it. I'll finish S1 i guess.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.