TV Series

I have knowledge of this already, but I thought I'd post this interesting short for those that don't understand the future of filming and Special FX.

This is how 'The Mandalorian' is made and is the source of new stages being built across the world.

Let me add this this to show clarity...

She looks ridiculous now. So much Botox and filler she can’t even move her face. Looks like morph. Don’t know how she gets acting jobs anymore, she can’t express any emotion. Still got a Killer body though.

Utterly bizarre face, like the skin of a bongo. She’s playing opposite Hugh Grant in The Undoing and he’s got a real person’s face will lines all over the place.

What a strange world we live in. Is it that she won’t get any work if she looks like an older woman? Is it the industry rather than the vanity of the individual?

Finished Undercover s1 last night and though the dubbing (its dutch) is not great and at times the acting bad, still really enjoyed the plot and pac of the storyline.

like you say, the plot is great, the acting not so great but well worth following up with season 2 where it seems they’ve upped their game and another great storyline

Just binge watched this after your recommendation and thought it was superb.just one thing though wouldn’t his daughter have been a few months older than the polish girls.really like these Scandinavian series,like the bridge.Got any other ones ?
Thanks for that. Was half way through this but well done for spoiling it!!

Utterly bizarre face, like the skin of a bongo. She’s playing opposite Hugh Grant in The Undoing and he’s got a real person’s face will lines all over the place.

What a strange world we live in. Is it that she won’t get any work if she looks like an older woman? Is it the industry rather than the vanity of the individual?
It is the industry I think and like you alluded to she won’t get the parts if she doesn’t look the part. Personally I think she looks great for 53 despite the obvious work she has had done.

like you say, the plot is great, the acting not so great but well worth following up with season 2 where it seems they’ve upped their game and another great storyline
Yeah we said we are giving it a break and then in a few weeks take up s2. Didnt realise it would still be about Ferry and the same gang. I have to admit, i actually felt sorry for Ferry at the end and came to really like his charachter.

Yeah we said we are giving it a break and then in a few weeks take up s2. Didnt realise it would still be about Ferry and the same gang. I have to admit, i actually felt sorry for Ferry at the end and came to really like his charachter.
Different story line, it feels like a bigger budget, but ferry does make an appearance - the series does start with a bang though!

Nearing the end of Sopranos season two.... Very glad to see _______ get wasted.

I think if you see Breaking Bad before the Sopranos you might be a bit disappointed with the latter, Breaking Bad obviously picked up the mantle from the Sopranos and from what I've seen of the Sopranos Breaking Bad is far better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.