TV Series

The queen's gambit.
Bloody marvellous. Best thing I've seen for a long time.

Agreed. Wouldn't be at all the same without that girl, though, would it? Very interested to see how her career develops from here. I've wondered whether to look her up in other things, but nothing much appeals to me. Neither Split nor Emma really seem like my cup of tea. She's apparently excellent in a series called The Witch, but I don't know how easy it is to get hold of it

Agreed. Wouldn't be at all the same without that girl, though, would it? Very interested to see how her career develops from here. I've wondered whether to look her up in other things, but nothing much appeals to me. Neither Split nor Emma really seem like my cup of tea. She's apparently excellent in a series called The Witch, but I don't know how easy it is to get hold of it
I know, very distinctive looking, couldn't make my mind up whether she's attractive or not. Those bloody eyes! When she had that black eyeliner on under them the looked bloody enormous.
Edit. The witch is a film not a series and it's a bag of shite so I wouldn't bother if I were you.

Last edited:
She was in Peaky Blinders

Nearing the end of Sopranos season two.... Very glad to see _______ get wasted.

I think if you see Breaking Bad before the Sopranos you might be a bit disappointed with the latter, Breaking Bad obviously picked up the mantle from the Sopranos and from what I've seen of the Sopranos Breaking Bad is far better.
I never understand why folk always have to compare. Just enjoy things for what they are.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.