TV Series

Watched The Expanse after it was recommended a fair bit on here. Really enjoyed first 2 seasons but finding season 3 and 4 a bit of a slow burner.

I really like Vikings and the last kingdom and recently watched a show called barbarians which was decent.
Any other shows of that ilk people can recommend?

I really like Vikings and the last kingdom and recently watched a show called barbarians which was decent.
~ HBO's Rome.
~ Spartacus.
~ Black Sails.
~ The Pillars of the Earth.
~ Versailles.
~ Kingdom.

Have to admit I’m enjoying Wanda Vision. Unusual for sure, but the execution is spot on.
Ep 2 was better & it’s genuinely funny.
Then again I’m deep in covid so perhaps my perception is off kilter.

Watched The Expanse after it was recommended a fair bit on here. Really enjoyed first 2 seasons but finding season 3 and 4 a bit of a slow burner.

Britannia is great. Like last kingdom on mushrooms. The cast are brilliant. Series 2 is even better and very funny. Great choice of music as well. Not seen it mentioned on here though.

Started watching The Coyote yesterday. Thee episodes in and it's o.k, nothing special but it fills time.

True of a lot of series, I find.
Because I'd read good things about it, and I've liked Michaela Coel in other things I've seen, I gave I May Destroy You a go. Got through one episode, and I was frankly bored. I realise that — to put it mildly — it's not aimed at my generation but I was just bored to tears by lots of scenes in bars with people texting on their mobiles. Also, I'm anything but a prude, but do we really need to see Michaela Coel (or rather the character she plays) taking a piss on the loo?
I doubt that I'll give it a second chance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.