TV Series

Just finished 4 blocks, German gangster show, I mean what fucking bubble have I been in to only just recognise this???

Incredible show, a huge homage to The sopranos as well, 9/10

@Stoned Rose, if yet to watch, you can thank me later!
Just watched one episode...took perhaps 40 mins to settle but I’ve a feeling I’m going to love this.
Almost started another but knackered from this covid shite so I’m being sensible.

I’ve traversed many a Berlin street so it’s good to see gritty underbelly.
Similar to Spiral in many ways...I think you’d enjoy that.

Brilliant shout mate.

Mother had hers yesterday as she’s 66 and my fucking 32 year old wife had hers today as she’s a teacher.

I want one.
Yes - the guy from Betty Blue is the main guy in that show.
Loved that too. Perhaps Spiral edges it for me but found these two the best by a country mile of the 'Continental Cop Shows' (though enjoyed the Swedish Wallander, first Bridge and first Killing).

4 Blocks (so far) looks like it will sit right up there.

Just finished 4 blocks, German gangster show, I mean what fucking bubble have I been in to only just recognise this???

Incredible show, a huge homage to The sopranos as well, 9/10

@Stoned Rose, if yet to watch, you can thank me later!

Yeah, I saw this just recently, but there's been an abundance of things to catch up on, but it's certainly on my list!

Just started Black Summer, it's been on my list for a while but was never in the mood. I think the different character and story introductions method that they're using has a place, but i can't say i really like the way they have used it. But i'm only on ep2, hopefully the abandon it when the main characters are introduced.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.