TV Series

Bigga

The Blue Buus... is callin us... Driver, where you
Just finished 4 blocks, German gangster show, I mean what fucking bubble have I been in to only just recognise this???

Incredible show, a huge homage to The sopranos as well, 9/10

@Stoned Rose, if yet to watch, you can thank me later!

Yeah, I saw this just recently, but there's been an abundance of things to catch up on, but it's certainly on my list!

shevtheblue

Just started Black Summer, it's been on my list for a while but was never in the mood. I think the different character and story introductions method that they're using has a place, but i can't say i really like the way they have used it. But i'm only on ep2, hopefully the abandon it when the main characters are introduced.

Citizen of Legoland

Try “Lupin” on Netflix. Three episodes in and it’s slick, exciting and isnt about muderers or people who wear their undies outside their trousers.
Tried it but gave up in the second episode. I can see its appeal but thought the events were a tad ridiculous and didn't like the format of the show.

There's something starting on BBC2 next Wednesday (I think) about a ship in the arctic ocean (it looks like), set in Victorian times?. Caught a glimpse of it being previewed between Only Connect and University Challenge last night. I didn't catch the name of the show and this is what annoys me on the BBC/ITV, they advertise something so far ahead, I can't set a recording or reminder for it and then tend to forget about it.

EDIT: It's "The Terror", didn't catch it last time round (2018).

Last edited:

RobMCFC

Team supported
Manchester City
Tried it but gave up in the second episode. I can see its appeal but thought the events were a tad ridiculous and didn't like the format of the show.

There's something starting on BBC2 next Wednesday (I think) about a ship in the arctic ocean (it looks like), set in Victorian times?. Caught a glimpse of it being previewed between Only Connect and University Challenge last night. I didn't catch the name of the show and this is what annoys me on the BBC/ITV, they advertise something so far ahead, I can't set a recording or reminder for it and then tend to forget about it.

EDIT: It's "The Terror", didn't catch it last time round (2018).
Yes, it's based on Dan Simmons' book of the same name (not read it). Looks very good - nearly bought the blu-ray a couple of months ago but had plenty of other stuff I wanted to watch so I put it off. I'll be watching this but may let the episodes build up before diving in.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.