TV Series

I'm actually enjoying 'Superman & Lois'!! It's very 'elseworld' in its approach, which is probably the only way it could have gone!

I, even, like this iteration of 'Superman'!

So far, so good!

Just watched a trailer and it looks decent, not really a fan of the new superhero films but this looks different.

Loved the programme all the way through but can't see any mileage in bringing it back. Look what happened when they tried to relaunch Roseanne. Best left alone
Yeah but that ended up being launched without Roseanne herself, didn't it? (Because she's a nutcase).

Frasier worked because of the three main male characters, centred around one running joke. Surely they can't write more stories about Frasier getting a new girlfriend every week, which is what happened when that running joke was ended. I recall that episode when they went to Cliff's retirement do and some of the Cheers characters were brought back - it was just awful.

I agree best left alone.

Yeah but that ended up being launched without Roseanne herself, didn't it? (Because she's a nutcase).

Frasier worked because of the three main male characters, centred around one running joke. Surely they can't write more stories about Frasier getting a new girlfriend every week, which is what happened when that running joke was ended. I recall that episode when they went to Cliff's retirement do and some of the Cheers characters were brought back - it was just awful.

I agree best left alone.
I think it was launched with Roseanne Barr who made some unsavoury comments about something I can't remember so they tried to carry on without her but didn't work.
Agree about the Cheers episode. The only one that ever worked was with Lilith

Just watched a trailer and it looks decent, not really a fan of the new superhero films but this looks different.

I'm impressed as it's quite grown up.

On a further plus note, I loved the homage to Christopher Reeves' 'Superman' character version at the start before the role becomes the show's.

Honestly, give it a go!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.