TV Series

Inspired by a true story, The Terror centers on the Royal Navy's perilous voyage into uncharted territory as the crew attempts to discover the Northwest Passage and is now available off the Sky platform. Last night we did 7 episodes together until 04:00am and difficult to put down, but sadly the clock was against us. We will watch the concluding episode tonight after news at ten.

The acting is incredible with the makeup phenomenal as they march across the ice flow in a stubborn quest for survival. That dark and foreboding demon that stalks them exists only in their own mindset as mental states begin to diminish. I don't think their tinned bean and grit supply's with added levels of Lead helped much tbh, but enough to send a man over the edge.

There are some distressing scenes as the episodes progress including cannibalism, so do make haste and prepare, but make no mistake this is a visually stunning series gripping the viewer by the seat of their pants.

Rotten tomatoes review site said and I quote

Faced with treacherous conditions, limited resources, dwindling hope and fear of the unknown, the crew is pushed to the brink of extinction. Frozen, isolated and stuck at the end of the earth, The Terror highlights all that can go wrong when a group of men, desperate to survive, struggle not only with the elements, but with each other.

HMS Terror and Erubus have now been located and an archaeological underwater expedition is underway to retrieve the past from the deep. The ships are in unbelievable condition owning to the prevailing condition and it's now it remains a protected site.

Last edited:
Finally watched the last episode of Ashes to Ashes and I think that's the most unexpected ending I've ever seen. Did I miss obvious clues somewhere or was it that well done?

Think back or watch it again and you will see it. Genius TV making. Love it still
I've only just finished the 3 series so there's no way I'm re-watching right now. Can't say I remember anything that jumped out for sure. Were there clues to this in Life on Mars or was that intended to be standalone originally?

Looking forward to the third series.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.