TV Series

Watched the Mare of Easttown finale and thoroughly enjoyed it. Excellent miniseries.
We watched the final 2 episodes last night, one of the finest series we've watched for a very long time. A final twist that neither of us saw coming as well.

Would thoroughly encourage everybody to watch it, do pay attention though ;)

A rare thing nowadays.A satisfying ending to a brilliant miniseries.
Lol, before the final twist reveal I was actually thinking it was a bit of a disappointing final episode and was replaying all of the recent poor endings to TV series through my head. So glad Mare wasn't added to them.

Channel 5 Anne Boleyn. Terrible stuff. If you are going to be controversial and cast a Black Anne Boleyn you better make sure the script is a good one. Some of the worst scripting, leaden acting and inaccurate historical drama ever witnessed. Slow and cringe enduring.

Finished S2 of "Back Spot" the other night on Netflix. Very good series, moody and atmospheric, rainy forests, a bit of mythology. Hope there's a third series, but if not, I enjoyed watching it anyway.

Channel 5 Anne Boleyn. Terrible stuff. If you are going to be controversial and cast a Black Anne Boleyn you better make sure the script is a good one. Some of the worst scripting, leaden acting and inaccurate historical drama ever witnessed. Slow and cringe enduring.
I'm surprised you even gave such obvious bollocks the benefit of your doubt.Making a good series was clearly not their priority.

I'm surprised you even gave such obvious bollocks the benefit of your doubt.Making a good series was clearly not their priority.
My wife is a Tudor nut so we watch all this stuff. I guess I have watched enough miscasting of ethnicity in Jesus roles to let this one have some room but it fell for all the traps and clichés.... Whatever their intention it has backfired badly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.