TV Series

Channel 5 Anne Boleyn. Terrible stuff. If you are going to be controversial and cast a Black Anne Boleyn you better make sure the script is a good one. Some of the worst scripting, leaden acting and inaccurate historical drama ever witnessed. Slow and cringe enduring.
There has been a multitude of films and dramas on the Tudors and I stayed well clear of this for assuming the reasons you state.
The Other Boleyn was terrible too and I stayed clear of The Tudors with Rhys whatisface.
Wolf Hall on the other hand was brilliant

There has been a multitude of films and dramas on the Tudors and I stayed well clear of this for assuming the reasons you state.
The Other Boleyn was terrible too and I stayed clear of The Tudors with Rhys whatisface.
Wolf Hall on the other hand was brilliant
Watched all 3 and the last one was quite good. Never saw the end comming...;-)

After enjoying watching Mare of Easttown I've started to rewatch the 4 seasons of the excellent Canadian Crime Drama Cardinal (Billy Campbell & Karine Vanasse) again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Breaking Bad is the best tv series ever made, that’s even better on a rewatch. But with Better Call Sauk I have tried to get into it many times but I just can’t.
Stick with it.
I was a bit like that and didn't really get it but the longer it progresses the more it becomes a prelude to Breaking bad, the last series is more like BB than BCS.

The only flaw imo is that Mike is getting no younger and this is supposed to be pre BB and a younger Mike, it's getting harder for the producers to pull it off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.