TV Series

Norman Stanley Fletcher

People's Republic of St. Andrew, Jamaica.
Team supported
MCFCOK
Yeah thats a fair point. Weird I disliked him more in the office though?!
Ha ha! I've never seen a minute of either the UK or US version of that. There's just something about Mr. Gervais that really pisses me off, and I very irrationally carried that over, into not wanting to see the US one. Totally makes no sense, I know!!

Bellamy's Caddy

Ha ha! I've never seen a minute of either the UK or US version of that. There's just something about Mr. Gervais that really pisses me off, and I very irrationally carried that over, into not wanting to see the US one. Totally makes no sense, I know!!

Christ. This is in danger of turning in to a love in, as your username is brilliant. Completely agree about the US office. Its the most overrated load of bollocks ever. But, despite not being a big Gervais fan, him and Merchant capture something in the UK office that is brilliant. Well worth a watch.

LongsightM13

3rd and final wasnt what i was expecting,still very good,but a bit flat.

After the first two,i was a bit disappointed.
It’s decent but I think Channel 4 did the whole ‘average Joe in prison’ thing much much better with ‘Buried’ starring Lennie James nearly 20 years ago.
A bit of a forgotten classic, it won a Best TV Drama BAFTA but poor scheduling and low viewing figures meant it never got a second series. It’s still well worth a watch on All4, especially if you enjoyed Time
Don’t just take my word for it though, Daniel Mays knows the score as well

richardtheref

Just finished "Into the night". 5/10 One thing I don't get. They are flying round the world to avoid the sunrise in a knackered plane. They keep stopping to re fuel. Why not just swap planes for a better one???

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.