TV Series

Started Sweet Tooth. Didn't think it would be my cup of tea but it's pretty decent. Excellent for kids

Just finished Future Man. Some of season 3 was a bit annoying but it made sense eventually. Loved the very end.

Onto third episode of Katla. The amazing Icelandic scenery is the star of the show.

Reminds me of a French series from a few years back, Les Revenants, in vibe.

Started watching Time last night and thought it very watchable. Said to the wife that the teacher sounded like Sean Bean with all his mannerisms. That's because it is Sean bean she said. My god if he's not aged since Sharpe's Rifles.

Started watching Time last night and thought it very watchable. Said to the wife that the teacher sounded like Sean Bean with all his mannerisms. That's because it is Sean bean she said. My god if he's not aged since Sharpe's Rifles.
I thought it was terrific. Fabulous acting from Sean and Stephen Graham, full on Jimmy McGovern full of the big themes in life. guilt, redemption, forgiveness. Its quite a difficult watch at times but it smacks of truth. Think you will continue to enjoy it mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.