TV Series

bobmcfc said:
You lot really need to watch outlander !

I've read the reviews and the people who like it all seem to be Mills and Boon readers. Not sure its my cup of tea.

Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Barcon said:
Bilboblue said:
Not reading back through the whole thread, so can you tell me what this is about please? A brief synopsis will suffice :o)

Bikers.

I think Netflix is only up to series 5, series 6 was last year and series 7, the final series, starts 9th Sept. A good series, has most of the cast of the Shield in it at one point or another, highlight being Walton Goggins' (aka Shane in the shield) comedy cameo. Overall has been good, some series better than others, overall bikers are hardcore bastards. Only just found out that Jax is a Geordie in real life, well i never.

Boardwalk Empire about to enter its final series as well.

Ray Donovan has been brilliant again in the second series.

He's brilliant in "Justified" as well. Great actor.

Exeter Blue I am here said:
FantasyIreland said:
The suspicions of Mr Whicher? any good?

I've always enjoyed it, but then I'm always a sucker for those period dramas. Not particularly highbrow, but I liked Ripper Street and The Village as well, the latter of which is on at the moment. Most things with John Sim or Maxine Peake are likely to be pretty good, and am I the only one who thinks Charlie Murphy is as fit as a butcher's dog?

You're right about Charlie Murphy.

Ray Donovan is ever so slowly creeping up to the sopranos, another fantastic episode this week..

Outlander is excellent, ignore stony bob, he's afraid to get in touch with his feminine side!!!

Recommend Hannibal best tv series I've watched in a long time.

American horror story season 1 is very good, the second series starts of well but then just drags on and ends with to many cliff hangers. Not watched the 3rd series.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Ray Donovan is ever so slowly creeping up to the sopranos, another fantastic episode this week..

Outlander is excellent, ignore stony bob, he's afraid to get in touch with his feminine side!!!

Outlander is indeed an excellent series ! Nothing mills and boon about it whatsoever lol people need to get past the first episode to really see what it's about

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.