TV Series

Just finished S3 of Sopranos, watching them back to back. I know I'm about 20 years late.

I'm not sure why it's often touted as the best show ever. I like the characters but there's not much story to it really and it's quite slow. Is it me?

Despite all that I do like it.
The Sopranos is good all the way through and has a few incredible stand-out episodes (plus a small number of duds). At its absolute best it's better than almost anything. (The Wire is the HBO crime series for me though.)

Just finished 'Chasing Shadows' crime thing involving missing persons....not sure how old or new it is.
Only 4 episodes, 2 cases.....pretty good, really liked the 'to the point, no faffing' lead character.
Now on 2nd episode off 'Six Four' ....jury's out at min.

Just finished watching the real life Squid Game reality show, “Squid Game: The Challenge “

Only watched it because my daughter wanted to. Thought it was going to be a right load of shit.

But have to say it was good fun. They tried to replicate some of the original games as best they could without actually killing anyone. But some of the games they invented specifically for the programme were borderline genius.

Watched the attack on wembley doc on Netflix and wow what a shit show of a day that was. Like a war zone, horrendous English fan behaviour, so badly organized and amazing people weren’t seriously hurt.
Yeah, absolutely horrendous stuff.
Quite rightly, i think it should be a long time before England are trusted to host a major tournament again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.