TV Series

Two Episodes into Midnight Mass and both the Mrs and I are enjoying it. I don't mind the slow burn as I like the Stephen King-esque location and characters. The main thing for me is that there's no obvious direction that this is going in, which can only be a good thing.

Watched two episodes and within 10 mins I new where it was gong pretty good though.

Last edited:
Two Episodes into Midnight Mass and both the Mrs and I are enjoying it. I don't mind the slow burn as I like the Stephen King-esque location and characters. The main thing for me is that there's no obvious direction that this is going in, which can only be a good thing.

See if you last longer than 4, first two had me interested, but it started boring me by the 4th, may go back to it again at a later date Flanagans hit and miss tbf with hus stuff.

See if you last longer than 4, first two had me interested, but it started boring me by the 4th, may go back to it again at a later date Flanagans hit and miss tbf with hus stuff.
Yes, of course. I might end up being disappointed. The Haunting of Hill House was gripping and absolutely superb, but The Haunting of Bly Manor was very poor.

It's probably going to be a year until it's out (they started filming in August this year), but Apple TV will be showing a series based on Wool. Wool is the first part of the trilogy 'Silo' by Hugh Howey, I'm already looking forward to that as I enjoyed the books.

Alone - Season 8 - I watched on Amazon Prime. I very much enjoy this show. For those unfamiliar, it's a wilderness survival competition among 10 contestants, each dropped off alone, and far apart from other contestants in the same wilderness area with few provisions (10 items are allowed) - left to survive as long as they can without outside help.

Contestants self-film themselves with 2 (more?) cameras which they are required to use to document their ordeal.

From time-to-time medical checkups on the contestants are conducted - and those in danger of permanent harm are disqualified and removed to safety.

And in case of emergency - or just wanting to quit - each contestant is given a remote phone device which they can use to "tap out" - following which they'll be evacuated back to base camp.

The last contestant remaining in the wilderness is awarded a very large prize - 0.5 million dollars in season 8.

I liked most of the contestants in Season 8 - one was an egomaniac asshole though. I'll stop with my remarks here as any more would tend to spoil some part of the ending.
Watched them from the very start. Always enjoy it, stockpile the episodes then binge watch.

'Billions'.

Finally coming to a conclusion... Well, sort of.

To be fair, it's been long overdue as interest had been lost a while ago and it's been treading water. I could, partially, see the way forward, so wasn't surprised by the ending and certainly that leaves room for exploration further down the road.
I was really into Billions and loved the first 3 but then it became dross, which was a pity.

Where can i find Gomorrah about.
Cannot find it anywhere even on the usual download sites.
Truly wonderful tv and the add on film was also excellent.

When will Gomorrah season 5 be released?​

There is no specific release date as yet, but Sky have confirmed it will be available on Sky Atlantic and NOW later in 2021.

There will be 10 episodes in season 5, which was filmed in Naples in Italy and Riga in Latvia.

Last edited:
Am enjoying Haven at the minute, watched 2 full series and have 3 more series to go. It's a bit like Warehouse 13 meets the Xfiles and Supernatural.

The acting is a bit plastic in the first couple of episodes but improves greatly after that so it's worth sticking with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.