TV Series

mexico1970

Team supported
Manchester City
Just finished season 2 of the remake of V and realised that the 3rd season was cancelled so it left the story incomplete.

Usually I check if a series has a conclusion before I invest the time to watch it, same happened with Stargate Universe it's a shit do.

Coatigan

Team supported
Manchester City
Just finished season 2 of the remake of V and realised that the 3rd season was cancelled so it left the story incomplete.

Usually I check if a series has a conclusion before I invest the time to watch it, same happened with Stargate Universe it's a shit do.

I think there is merit in watching things that get cancelled, if they are good enough.

Im approaching cancellation point of travellers, ive mosy enjoyed it so far. I knew beforehand but went for it anyway.

the OA recently has been mentioned, I'd say the same for Westworld. I.e I'd still watch s1, knowing how crap s2,3 are and that one cancelled after.

richardtheref

Anybody watching 'The Chestnut Man'?

I was thinking what one earth are they going to do with the 'Mare from Easttown' character and this brilliant Danish thriller pops up.

Easily transferrable, easily made darker, even though it's frickin' decent in its own right.

Well worth checking out...
Having read the book I found this poor

RobMCFC

Team supported
Manchester City
Finished Midnight Mass last night. Although the final episode was a bit of a let down - to be honest, if I was the director, I don't really know how I could have finished it better - I thought it was well worth the watch over the 7 episodes.

Some genuinely creepy moments - the 15-20 minute finale to Episode 6 was incredibly intense - and I thought the acting and technical aspects of the series were first rate.

FantasyIreland

Finished Midnight Mass last night. Although the final episode was a bit of a let down - to be honest, if I was the director, I don't really know how I could have finished it better - I thought it was well worth the watch over the 7 episodes.

Some genuinely creepy moments - the 15-20 minute finale to Episode 6 was incredibly intense - and I thought the acting and technical aspects of the series were first rate.
Started off ok,became predictable....which then descended into boredom.

6/10

bluetonium

Just a couple of episodes left of Final Space. I really don't want it to end but can appreciate it's a perfect story that's being told with humour and emotion. A couple of real 'Noooooo!' moments too.

Like with Star Trek Lower Decks, if you're a sci Fi fan don't let the fact it is animated put you off. It's a complete story from start to finish, one episode directly affects the next and it's both funny and emotive.

My next dog / cat / child may well be called mooncake.

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.