TV Series

Ducado said:
bobmcfc said:
stony said:
Mrs Stony watches that, but she also watches The Murdoch Mysteries, Diagnosis Murder and Celebrity fucking everything.
I even caught her watching Honey boo boo once.
I Watched honey boo boo once too.

Can I confess that Mrs Ducado made me sit through a few episodes of that and I quite enjoyed it, I feel wrong for admitting it

I love it when they bought a pet chicken and she called nugget

Nuggggiiiiiitttt

Watching Warehouse 13 at the moment on Netflix, love the idea that there is a warehouse somewhere with all these artefacts with special powers

Caught the premiere of Z Nation, a low budget version of the walking dead with some terrible acting, won't last more than 1 season imo.

Barcon said:
karen7 said:
Tyrant started on tv last night,it looks very promising although i think i can guess where it's headed already

I just finished watching it, pretty decent all in all.

I really like gritty drama's except british ones as they are really lame compared to the American ones

Bigga said:
Found out, last night, that the two most interesting programmes I watched of late, are actually pilots!

How ANNOYING is that?!!

So, I saw 'Z Nation' was online(it's based on "World War Z" and checked it out. Too close to 'The Walking Dead' for me, although it's played for laughs a little bit more.

i enjoyed it whilst i like walking dead it gave a little less of a serious approach intended or not i don't know?

Looking for something new to watch, here is what I have watched recently if anyone can recommend anything similar...
House of Cards, The Blacklist, Suits, Ray Donovan and Breaking Bad

Cheers

CTID101 said:
Looking for something new to watch, here is what I have watched recently if anyone can recommend anything similar...
House of Cards, The Blacklist, Suits, Ray Donovan and Breaking Bad

Cheers

Legends has been ok so far. It starts this week on Sky

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.